#1 2014-09-12 01:19:49

DaGrnRabbit

Website Content Different

While attempting to mirror MTV.com using Airweb onto my AppleTv, which it does, but not all content is available. If I search ALL SHOWS A - Z, checking various letters of the alphabet using PC/iPhone/iPad via Chrome or Explorer a variety of MTV Shows listing will appear. Doing the same thing using the Airweb Browser, when you click on the same letters to choose a MTV Show, it states "no shows found".  Is there something I'm not doing that would enable full site content? Or is this something that is unavoidable or to get that capability there is a price?  Think this is a great APP if it fully and truly did what it states that it can do.

Merrick (DaGrnRabbit)

#2 2014-09-12 06:48:02

cstromme

Re: Website Content Different

Hi Merrick! smile

Sounds like there's a bug somewhere. I'll have to take a look at this myself to see where the problem is, but I wouldn't be too surprised if this isn't fixed with the upcoming iOS 8 AirWeb update as we're moving to Apple's new web rendering engine.

#3 2014-09-12 07:53:30

DaGrnRabbit

Re: Website Content Different

Thanks for the quick reply and a possible fix to this issue. I hope it does fix itself with the update. Never understood why AppleTV doesn't come with Browser and APP capabilities.

Merrick (DaGrnRabbit)

Board footer