#1 2014-10-12 13:07:18

Chaas67

Misc issues when viewing various websites

Enjoy the product so far but am seeing the following issues at various websites;

When surfing elkharttruth.com, I am unable to view or comment on articles. The comments application that the site uses is Viafoura.

When trying to leave comments on other forums, the application hangs or chops off the screen and am unable to leave comments. It seems that these sites use JavaScript for their reply/comment function. ( I can provide examples via email)

Leaving AirWeb to look up something in another app on the ipad and coming back to Airweb causes the app to simply drop any open web pages and start over. I have cleared my history and cookies and can consistently recreate the issue

Had trouble registering using Airweb on this site. The screen would scroll up too far when entering the email address and when I hit the submit button, after answering the math question, it simply hung. Had to use Safari to fill out and complete the register process.

I am using an iPad 2 with iOS 7.1.1, 32 Gb with 9.1 Gb available. I have the Apple TV 3 running Apple TV software 7.0.  I am running the 1.3.2 version of Airweb.

I think you've got a great product and the potential for a 'must have' app for Apple TV users if the issues listed in the support site can be overcome.

Cheers

Last edited by Chaas67 (2014-10-12 13:19:27)

#2 2014-10-14 20:19:16

cstromme

Re: Misc issues when viewing various websites

Thank you for the feedback!

Hopefully many of these issues will be worked out with the new webview class that I'm working on implementing for the iOS 8 update. Added your issues to the testing list here.

#3 2014-10-20 21:18:42

Chaas67

Re: Misc issues when viewing various websites

Cstromme,

Thanks for the reply, look forward to the update.

Cheers - Chris

Board footer