#1 2014-06-04 02:59:04

Josh R

Determine Scrolling Direction

First off, love this app. It's well worth the $2, more if you ask me. That said, as of now, it doesn't seem like there are many customizable options available on the phone side of the UI. I suppose this is more cosmetic than actually functional, but when scrolling using two fingers, I'd like to have the option to use an inverted direction as opposed to the "natural" one that now comes standard on this app. As in, when I slide two fingers down, I would like to scroll towards the bottom of the page, whereas now if I slide two fingers down, I scroll towards the top instead.

Thanks again, and keep up the great work!

Josh

#2 2014-06-04 03:24:49

Josh R

Re: Determine Scrolling Direction

Maybe also the option to open a link in a new tab. Like if you click on a link and hold it for lib enough, a popup menu shows and gives you options... Copy URL, open in new tab, etc. Essentially right clicking I guess.

Perhaps also the opportunity to determine a homepage.

Last edited by Josh R (2014-06-04 03:29:09)

#3 2014-06-05 19:57:28

cstromme

Hi Josh!

Good news, you can open a link in a new tab by tapping with 2 fingers instead of one. And you can specify your homepage by either going to the AirWeb settings in the Settings app, or by tapping the address bar, bookmarks and then the home page button in the lower left corner.

Scroll direction is something I've been considering adding as an option. This is the default scroll direction for both iOS and Mac, but might be a bit unusual for users that come from a PC background.

#4 2014-06-06 09:26:07

cstromme

You'll be happy to hear that the upcoming update of AirWeb will have PC-style scrolling added as an option! smile

Board footer